The multi-tier system for hygienic, efficient and successful broiler growing
AviMax transit is an innovative manure belt system developed by Big Dutchman for broiler growing. It has been designed for maximum profitability and to reduce the overall production cost. This means:
- two to four times higher stocking density as compared to floor production → significantly increased utilisation of the house surface area, reduced energy consumption;
- very hygienic growing conditions → healthy, uniform flock, increased growth rate, improved feed conversion, up to one crop more per year is possible;
- quick and easy cleaning and disinfection after every crop → reduces time between the crops;
- automatic transport of the ready-forslaughter broilers out of the house → economisation of working time and costs as well as optimum conditions for container loading to the slaughter house. Let our experts advise you on the solutions Big Dutchman has in store for you.
- low system height thanks to patented, innovative pivoting floor;
- easy-to-operate pivoting floors → quick and cost-saving moving-out of the broilers;
- flexible, soft plastic flooring prevents breast blisters and promotes clean and healthy feet thus providing excellent hygienic conditions;
- the entire folding front can be opened simply and easily → the bird area is easily accessible for inspection purposes and quick and easy moving-in;
- 500 mm height in the bird area and the side grill provide optimal air exchange throughout the entire barn;
- zinc-aluminium-coated wire parts provide a high corrosion protection and a long service life;
- daily manure removal → minimises ammonia emissions in the barn;
- simple cleaning and disinfection of the entire system → no litter costs, reduced labour requirements.