amacs is a modern control and management system for egg production. Modern network technology allows the farm manger to monitor and control all processes in the house no matter from which location - also via internet, smartphone or tablet PC. amacs is:
- suited for small and large houses;
- designed as a modular system and can be adapted ideally to the conditions on site;
- expandable at any time.
amacs allows for continuous data collection, control and monitoring of traditional and alternative layer houses and entire farm complexes. The house-customised visualisation of all data in the form of graphs and the transmission of live pictures directly from the barn are further advantages. The performance range of amacs also includes alarm messages via e-mail, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet PC.
- monitoring and control of the houses in real time;
- central data management with evaluations per bird; comparison with reference values that are stored in the system;
- continuous visualisation of the events from all houses on your farm controller;
- high flexibility thanks to different data interfaces for farm-based administrative evaluations;
- password-protected remote access to data and settings via DSL/internet;
- sophisticated Linux-based system with self-sustaining control inside the house; if modern glass-fibre network technology is used, the computers
- will also reliably work in case of over-voltage;
- alarm system via e-mail;
- integrated log and message system;
- use of a network camera for image transmission directly from the house (option);
- one-click language change.